Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're Home!

We made it home late last night! Our flight was extremly long and draining, but we were glad just to be back in the USA!

Both Dad and I did not feel good this morning, but this afternoon Dad got so sick that Lorrie had to take him to the Emergency Room and is still there right now. They are doing bloodwork on him to see what is wrong and he will hopefully be getting the results back soon. He has a fever, chills, flu-like symptoms, etc... We are just hoping that he has gotten sick from being in the airplane with other sick people or it could be something from Bolivia. Please keep him in your prayers!

Carrie was such a great tour guide, an awesome children's home director and such an amazing friend! Dad and I had a great experience and I am so glad that we had the chance to take the trip even through all of the extra headaches that we have had to go through!

I will try and post some pictures soon!!

No comments: