Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bolivia, here we come!!

Hola!!

Well, it's hard to believe that we are leaving for Bolivia tomorrow!! My suitcase is all packed and ready to go whether I have everything or not. It's almost like you get to a point where you say if I forget it, I forget it.

The weather in La Paz seems to be averaging about 55 during the day and about 25 at night. The altitude there ranges anywhere from 9,000 to 12,000 ft above sea level, which explains the cool temperatures and some of the beautiful terrain that we will be seeing!! I have been taking a photography class to prepare for the possibility of taking some great pictures!

I am so excited to see Carrie and the children and to experience a different side of the world. This is the furthest that I have traveled so far! I have never left North America!! There is a great website that I used to look up some information on Bolivia and thought it would be helpful to anyone else who might be traveling in the near future, it is www.travel.state.gov.

Thanks for keeping up with us while we are gone!! We will be back in the states on the 12th! Have a great 4th of July!

Adios!!

No comments: