We definitely had a one of a kind experience in Tacachia! There are so many stories that I will have to share later! I am going to make this a short post because we are on our way to dinner and we have to get back and pack for our early flight out in the morning. Please keep us in your prayers as we travel, ask for on time flights and our safety. Please also pray for the possible other 16 children that will be coming to the children´s home shortly. Pray for them to adjust easily to their new environment and for their safety as they travel there. They have been orphaned for many different reasons and most I will explain later.
Here are some pictures of our trip to Tacachia!!
Can´t wait to come back to the U.S.A.!!!
1 comment:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will be so glad when you are home safe & sound. We are defintely praying for safe flights and NO delays. Can't wait to see you both. Can't wait to hear all the stories. Love you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
Lor
Post a Comment