Friday, September 19, 2008

Angela had baby #3!!






Austin Joseih Townsley was born today around 1:15 at 6lbs 15oz. Mommy and Baby are doing GREAT!! It was so nice to get there this afternoon and be able to share such a wonderful moment with them! I was able to take some pictures and soak in a few moments with Austin before Kaitlyn and Bryce arrived to meet their new baby brother. When Kaitlyn arrived she handed her Mommy a birthday card for her new baby brother and not soon after she wanted us all to sing Happy Birthday. Once we were finished she promptly asked where the birthday cake was. So, it looks like Kaitlyn and I will be making birthday cake tomorrow!! I can't wait to see what kind of personality Austin develops and how Kait and Bryce adapt to having someone else to play with. The 3 of them plus, their new baby cousin Michael Clay will definitely be keeping "Team Townsley"(Ang, Jon, Nana, Pop, Ikey, Jenny, Chas & Adam) very busy! Enjoy the pics!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Angela & Jon!!
Tim & Lorrie